The Elman Joseph Law Group’s Lead Attorney, Tony Elman, has been selected by Thomson Reuters as a “Super Lawyer.” This designation is granted based upon both professional achievement and peer recognition. Only the top 5% of lawyers can receive this designation.
Over the last 25+ years, Elman Joseph Law Group has handled over 10,000 personal injury lawsuits in Illinois. During this time, Elman Joseph Law Group has established a reputation for its court trial performance. Often, taking a case to trial may result in a higher monetary award rather than accepting a settlement. In some cases (such as that discussed in the June 21, 2013 post “Elman Joseph Law Group Wins $746,000 Jury Verdict In Cook County Slip & Fall Lawsuit,” in which a woman was injured after she slipped on a wet floor in a bakery) Elman Joseph Law Group has achieved a substantial jury verdict when no settlement was offered.
Among our other notable lawsuit results include:
- A $980,000 verdict in a Chicago auto accident
- A $975,000 wrongful death lawsuit settlement in March 2020, as discussed in the “Elman Joseph Law Group Settles Chicago Wrongful Death Lawsuit For $975,000” post
- A $775,000 lawsuit settlement in 2019 for Chicago pedestrian accident injuries (summarized in the “$775,000 Injury Lawsuit Settlement Attained After Woman Hit By Vehicle” post)
- A $621,000 jury verdict involving a wrist fracture injury resulting from a Chicago car accident. The case, John Calhoun vs. Peter Ochoa, involved a court trial in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago.
- A $350,000 lawsuit settlement in 2019 for an expressway injury accident as discussed in the “Injury Accident Results In $350,000 Lawsuit Settlement” post
- A $240,000 settlement in 2018
- A $220,000 settlement in a 2018 Will County lawsuit involving a broken arm suffered during a parking lot accident
- A $209,000 settlement of a motorcycle accident lawsuit, as discussed in the “$209,000 Lawsuit Settlement Motorcycle Accident Injury Case” post
- A $105,000 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in 2018 concerning car accident injuries involving an uninsured motorist
- Many $100,000+ awards
Because of Elman Joseph Law Group’s courtroom trial performance – which also helps us get large verdicts for smaller cases – many well-known Chicago law firms as well as national law firms choose to have Elman Joseph Law Group take their cases to court.
We provide a free legal consultation concerning your Illinois injury and will tell you how we may help. Please call Tony Elman at (773) 392-8182 or email him ([email protected]) at any time.
Elman Joseph Law Group handles lawsuits on a contingency basis…clients never pay a fee unless and until they receive monetary compensation.
Elman Joseph Law Group was named as “#1 (law firm in Chicago) to verdict” numerous times – meaning that of all law firms, we were most likely to have cases decided in court, as opposed to settled out of court. What this means is that should your case require a trial, we have extensive experience in representing cases in court. Our experience may very well help you achieve a greater settlement than if you were to settle out of court.
About This McHenry County Personal Injury Lawyer Site
This McHenry County Personal Injury Lawyer Blog website is published by the Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC, and highlights various car crashes, vehicle accidents, legal issues and various safety factors related to driving and traffic in McHenry County.
Elman Joseph Law Group has been serving the personal injury legal needs of McHenry County and the Chicagoland area for over two decades. Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC concentrates in plaintiff personal Injury and wrongful death work involving car accidents and other types of vehicle accidents (bike, bus, motorcycle, pedestrian, truck, etc.). This intense focus allows us to consistently achieve notable verdicts and settlements for our clients.
We are a family-run law firm; we will aggressively fight for the ideal resolution of your case. As well, at our law firm you will always be dealing with a partner. Your case will not be given to a paralegal or assistant. We retain our cases – your case will not be transferred to another law firm.
We offer a free legal consultation concerning your Illinois injury to discuss the potential of a lawsuit. Please call us Tony Elman at (773) 392-8182 or email him ([email protected]) at any time.
The backgrounds of the Elman Joseph Law Group’s attorneys can be found at this link:
Various Elman Joseph Law Group client reviews can be found at this site:
(In addition to this McHenry County Personal Injury Lawyer Blog site, Elman Joseph Law Group’s main website is found at ElmanLaw.com)